For more than 40 years, IG has been a global market leader in online trading. The company is located in the UK, Australia, France, Singapore and many other countries. IG gives retail investors leveraged access to over 10,000 financial markets through an award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps.
The figures speak for themselves:
- More than 160,000 active clients all over the world
- 15 international offices on five different continents
- 1,400 staff members working for IG
- Reported a quarterly average of more than 7 million transactions
- Trading revenue of ?456.3 million per year and a market cap of ?2.9 billion
IG is well-known for its award-winning service, its advanced and innovative tools for online trading, its outstanding training options, and its excellent reputation based on multiple global awards in recognition of the security, reliability and speed of IG?s trading technology.
In 2017, IG Group was also recognised for a ninth successive year as one of Britain’s Top Employers. Research indicated IG?s excellent HR policies, exceptional working conditions, and an informal, friendly culture.
In 2015, the company launched a new Research & Development Centre in Krakow, which now has over a 150 in-house developers continuously working on innovative trading solutions.