Junior IT Recruiter
You don't need experience, all you need is an unstoppable desire to learn and patience, we'll teach you the rest!
If you are characterised by qualities such as perseverance, responsibility and the ability to build long-term relationships you will be a great match for our team.
Who are we?
We are a Recruitment Hub established in 2012 specialising in IT.
Why do we call ourselves a Recruitment and Culture Hub ? Here in itMatch, we believe that promoting autonomy, independence and psychological safety in the workplace unleashes what is best in people. Even though you have a lot of tasks to complete, and some of them are not easy (we find IT Candidates for the most specialised positions), you will find here everything that you need to enjoy your (i.e. our!) successes, you will learn the craft, acquire
We want to make only a perfect IT- Match! We successfully provide services to well-known IT companies and support new enterprises entering the Polish job market and building their brand. The quality of our services led us to recruit exclusively for some of our main clients.
- Concentrate mostly on sourcing candidates for various IT positions
- Guiding candidates through the process
- Building long-term relationships with candidates by taking care of the "candidate experience
- Using available company tools, including ATSs
- Actively using LinkedIn and other alternative tools to recruit specialists in the IT field
- Working with recruitment data
- Involvement in the life of itMatch and the opportunity to take part in extra strategic projects
- Sharing feedback with the team and TL and displaying an attitude of openness to accepting feedback
- Improving your skills as an IT recruiter, expanding your knowledge of the market and technology
- Supporting the implementation of the EB itMatch strategy.
- Bachelor degree (or close to graduation date)
- Strong motivation to work in the IT recruitment sector - why is this the direction you chose for your career? We will adjust the level of the recruitment process to your experience, but we expect you to know the basics of that sector (don't worry, you can find plenty of information online!)
- Flawless English (and polish) - our clients are mostly foreign companies so even though during day-to-day work you will mostly use polish, you need to be also able to use English fluently - both in writing and speaking
- Proactiveness and creativity - recruiters often need to think outside of the box and find solutions to various problems
- Having a proven record of working on a project, working on goals (and achieving them)
- Strong analytical skills - a good recruiter can gather and analyse data
- Having a polish working permit and living in Cracow
What we offer:
- Possibility to work on challenging and interesting recruitment projects
- Full training from the basics of the IT world to the most complex recruitment cases
- Possibility to work with your Team Leader on a career path program, adjusted to your future development plans
- Compensation: basic salary + bonuses for hiring
- MacBook and a mobile phone for every employee
- Full-time employment contract or mandate contract
- In the future: team building abroad! (Previously we traveled to Greece, Spain and the Dominican Republic)
- Access to our internal recruiter’s library
- Private Medical Healthcare provided by Luxmed
- My Benefit system
- Flexible working hours
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Hybrid work (3 days from the office which is located in Podgórze, Na Zjeździe Street)
- Office located in Podgórze (Na Zjeździe), snacks and beverages in the office
- Participating in additional events such as Christmas, offsite’s, training, etc.