As a Product Manager, you will work seamlessly across Business and Technical domains, ensuring both worlds are aligned. You will have visibility of the most strategically important challenges for the company and will be expected to suggest and deliver change that can meet these challenges head-on. The role and company is fast-paced and exciting, and no two days are the same!
The Product Manager role is a high visibility role in the organisation and IG’s open culture will enable you to put forward your ideas where they will get acted upon. You will enhance products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, internal thinking, client feedback and data, as well as your contact with global internal users. While you’ll be based in our Krakow office, your work will put you in contact with our business globally and our dynamic IT teams in Bangalore and London. Join IG, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry.
A Product Manager in IG is expected to:
- Own product roadmaps balancing the needs of our clients, the business and technology teams.
- Lead product teams, ensuring they have a well-maintained product backlog.
- Clearly communicate priorities and the future vision of the product area to the wider business, including senior management.
- Drive enthusiasm for the vision.
- Measure and share outcomes of product changes and use this data to inform future
- Manage the delivery of complex product enhancements across multiple teams.
- Create and drive enthusiasm for business cases based on research and experience.
- At least four years of experience in Product Ownership / Product Management
- A proven ability to drive complex technology-driven product changes across multiple technical teams and business areas
- Understanding of various delivery methodologies, including Agile
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the proven ability to communicate and influence across hierarchies, geographies, technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to clearly communicate and suggests solutions for ambiguous and complex problems, based on research and experience
- Experience with road mapping and backlog planning tools
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools, understanding and maximizing the value of the interactions facilitated by them
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavors and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- Birthday off
- Two volunteering days leave per year