Area of Responsibility
- 1. Analysis
- Perform requirements analysis to construct manual test scripts as well as identify opportunities for automation of repetitive tasks.
- Perform Test results analysis post execution of testing and provide feedback on areas of improvements in code
- 2. Testing
- Assist in creating test strategy and plans for all the projects involved in using standards and methodologies defined by the organization. In smaller projects can also be responsible for creating test strategy
- Develop system, integration and regression test cases based on test design best practices and based on experience
- Execute test cases per the QA plan for the project and report progress of test execution as per organization standards
- Maintain and design test data required for execution of testing
- Maintain and store all test cases, test strategy and all necessary documentation for testing in central repository based on organization strategy
- 3. Test automation
- At a minimum, basic familiarity with automation frameworks. Prefer some experience with Selenium and Java.
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- Bachelor?s or Master?s degree (computer science or related)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- General IT knowledge
- Understanding of quality assurance
- Knowledge of software development methodologies
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Problem solving – Document and resolve problems
- Drive for improvement – Self-improvement
- Detail orientation – Precision and accuracy in day to day tasks is mandatory
- Ownership Mentality