We are travel tech entrepreneurs, changing the way millions of people travel. Our proprietary virtual interlining technology provides access to billions of travel itineraries by combining flights from different airline carriers that don’t traditionally work together. We take our customers from point A to B via C, including land transportation, at the lowest possible price. We are impacting the way people travel and provide higher margin opportunities to our partners that are some of the largest in the travel industry. We pride ourselves on the performance-driven environment we have created for our teams to prosper and excel in. We come to work ready, to challenge and be challenged. We’re big enough to give our teams support but small enough that every person makes a difference. There are plenty of challenges to champion.
As a member of the QA team, you will be responsible for end to end quality assurance of Tripstack technology along with managing/triaging customer expectations. You will work closely with the Engineering and Product teams. We are looking for a self motivated, bright and talented individual to help us raise the bar. The candidate should be a natural problem solver, detail-oriented and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. The QA team is vital to our mission to continue to develop the latest travel technology and products.
End to end testing of product
- Writing test cases
- Writing automation scripts
- Logging defects
- Troubleshooting issues in QA/Production environments
- Escalating issues with high priority
- Complete ownership of QA tasks
- Participation in sanity, regression, smoke tests
- Good team player
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field experience
- 2-4 years of experience in QA is a strong asset
- 2-4 years of experience in a programming languages (Java, Python, C# etc.)
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, OOPs and Data Structure.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- SQL knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Understanding of Unix/Linux based infrastructure
- Understanding of SVN tool (bitbucket, Git)
What it takes to succeed here
Ambition and dedication to make a difference and change the way people travel; Where we always play to each other's strength in a high performing team reaching for our common goal. We hold ourselves to the highest expectations, and move with a sense of urgency and hold ourselves accountable and win by staying true to what we believe in.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to work with a young, dynamic, and a growing team composed of high-caliber professionals. We value professionalism and promote a culture where individuals are encouraged to do more and be more. If you feel you share our passion for excellence, and growth, then look no further. We have an ambitious mission, and we need a world-class team to make it a reality. Upgrade to a First Class team!