Senior Deep Learning Firmware Engineer
We are looking for a talented Deep Learning Firmware Engineer to contribute to the development of cutting-edge algorithms in computer vision, video processing, audio processing, and deep learning domains. You will research, design, and implement highly optimized algorithms for artificial intelligence and multimedia-dedicated accelerators.
About Artificial Intelligence group: Our group is responsible for the development of NeuReality's AI platform software, including AI workloads, optimization algorithms, and deployment tools. The development environment is mostly based on C/C++ programming with extensions. Our work involves the development of optimized algorithms and exposes the developer to deep learning, computer vision and audio processing worlds. We get to see our code running in the most advanced applications which are developed both by NeuReality and by our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers and be a part of product innovation on cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning domain. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on engineer with passion to make a difference – consider joining our group.
• MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from the accredited university
• Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
• 5+ years of SW development experience
• Experience with firmware/DSP development
• Experience with Deep Learning, or computer vision/video, or audio processing
• Excellent team player with strong communication skills in verbal and written English
• CUDA/OpenCL development
• Experience working in AI company/project