Zilch is looking for:
- Someone with bags of energy is happy, passionate, and loves coding.
- An engineer who is wholehearted about writing awesome code that they can be proud of
- An enthusiast who lives and breathes software, and obsesses about quality.
- Analyzing software for new features, designs, and releases as well as exploratory testing to ensure the company’s platform maintains high standards as it grows.
- Being responsible for app and software programs testing and advising on testing improvements.
- Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers.
- Building integrations and APIs that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant.
- Continually improving software code, systems, practices, and knowledge.
- Working with databases and data to ensure the Company store and processes information securely and effectively.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new, custom user interfaces for efficiency, development, and performance.
- Liaising with users to prioritize inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues.
- Working closely with the team in relation to identifying effective testing strategies and providing continuous support to junior staff.
- A Bachelor's and/or Master's degree
- 4+ years experience in Java Software Development
- 4+ years using Spring Boot
- 4+ years’ of using SQP-type databases such as Redis or Memcached
- 4+ years integrating with external services
- Technically minded with an ability to grasp technical concepts quickly.
- Highly detail-oriented and committed to quality.
- A positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing.
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud providers
- Exposure to NoSQL-type databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- Exposure to React or Angular.
- Exposure to TypeScript.
- DevOps mindset
- Experience working on B2C product