We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Business Partner to join the Ocado Technology team based in Kraków, Poland.
The purpose of this role is to support the business in meeting its growth plans by identifying, attracting and retaining talent and attrition by providing operational vision and solutions to complex operational recruitment challenges.
Ocado’s: Hiring Managers, Heads of Department, International Recruitment Manager, Technology People Team, Head of Technology People Team
Roles & Responsibilities
You are responsible for all Technology recruitment activity including:
● Supporting the business in regard to its growth and attrition providing operational vision and solutions to complex operational recruitment challenges
● Ongoing evaluation of tools and processes in order to report to the International Recruitment Manager on improvements to the recruitment process.
● Managing approved social media campaigns both internally and externally with support from internal comms and the PR team
● Contributing to and supporting our employer brand internally and externally e.g. via company intranet, social media channels and external events.
● Speaking at Recruitment Conferences/Events on behalf of Ocado Technology
● Delivering and updating recruitment relating training e.g. Recruiting Talent
● Appraising and recommending the best events through research focused analysis to enhance company profile and enhance our recruitment pipeline
● Coordinate recruitment-based projects in conjunction with the Recruitment Manager e.g. attracting greater numbers of underrepresented groups
● Line manage recruiters and coordinators including supporting their learning and development through knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring.
● Facilitating, organising and running recruitment events where appropriate
● Strategically addressing recruitment needs including future planning with area hiring managers
● Managing a number of vacancies concurrently throughout the full recruitment lifecycle, using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) e.g. Greenhouse
● Running end to end recruitment process (market mapping, sourcing, scheduling and interviewing) on occasion and when a need arises
● Ensuring all candidates have the correct right to work
● Job advertising both internally and externally utilising our ATS system and job boards in a manner that is correct to specification and compliant to all relevant legislation and internal policies
● Candidate management and communication; providing updates on applications and
● Liaising with agencies and managing agency relationships including reviews of terms and conditions if needed
● Raising employment contracts and packs for successful candidates where appropriate
● Managing internal transfer processes alongside the People team
● Managing relationships with hiring managers
● Utilising external market knowledge to provide benchmarking and expertise for our hiring managers
● Organising, attending and coordinating events e.g. university careers fairs
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request. This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
● Experience working within a Technology or technical recruitment function (Agency, Internal or RPO) as a Recruiter or Consultant.
● Experience of the full recruitment lifecycle
● Candidate searching skills including use of CV Databases and other relevant media
● Candidate profiling and filtering ability both directly and via agency relationships
● Ability to review job advert copy
● Understanding of recruitment legislation and ability to understand internal policies
● Experience conducting behavioural/competency-based interviews and understand best practice in interviewing
● Experience with hiring individuals on different visa types and an understanding of how different visas affect employment in Poland
● Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Advorto, Taleo, Kenexa, Bullhorn etc)
● Experience managing candidate experience
● Candidate database mining and searching skills
● Experience using social media sources such as LinkedIn
● Experience in coordination, planning and organisation
● Experience in prioritising multiple tasks
● Experience working with and managing stakeholders at various levels of a business
● Experience managing social media campaigns
● Experience managing company brand from a recruitment perspective
● Understanding of strategic vision for recruitment across business areas
● Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
● Ability to communicate in a professional manner in person, via phone and in writing
● Ability to negotiate
● Ability to collaborate and work successfully in a team including supporting others in their work, sharing ideas and challenging ways of working in a positive and constructive manner
● Ability to manage a fast paced, pressured environment
● Ability to be flexible and adaptable
● Attention to detail
● Recruitment project management experience
● Line management experience
● Permanent Contract
● Multi Sport Card
● Medical Insurance
● Life assurance
● Lunch Vouchers
● Training and Development opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.