Staff Software Engineer
At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Staff Software Engineer Why We Have This Role
Qualtrics is seeking Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering function in our Kraków office. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 8+ years of software engineering experience, and want work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
How You’ll Grow
As a Software Engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer use cases or engineering scalability problem, and design systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
Things You’ll Do
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
What We’re Looking For On Your
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
What You Should Know About This Team
With millions of responses per day and a goal to grow their data platform 10x over the next year, the Qualtrics engineers are tackling interesting challenges across the stack. As a team we'll build the next industry-leading XM Platform - helping every business to become more customer-centric. We will not only shape our product, but improve the direction of the companies that use our platform through our choices. Come help us change the world!
Our Team’s Favourite Perks and Benefits
- Annual Leave: 20 or 26 annual leave days per annum plus an additional day for each year of service (to a max of 5).
- Private Medical Insurance- Luxmed health & dental cover for you and your dependants.
- Commuter Assistance- Up to the value of 80 PLN net a month for public transport.
- Savings Plan- Two company saving plans provided by Nationale Nederlanden: Employee Capital Plan (PPK) & Employee Saving Plan (PPO)
- QED PROGRAM- Qualtrics Engineer Development (QED) program: support, engineering learning activities up to 10% of engineering work time each quarter.
- Wellness- Up to the value of 800PLN gross per quarter can be reimbursed for a variety of wellness activities via our dedicated platform Twic.
- A choice of Multispot cards available.
- Our employee assistance program with Unum provides counselling and wellbeing support to all employees
- Experience bonus- 7000 PLN gross per annum. Qualtrics experience bonus is a program designed to provide experiences to our employees they might not otherwise have.
- Group Life & Income Protection Insurance
- Glasses/Contact lenses Reimbursement
- Free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and drinks for everyone in the office
- Tax-deductible expenses (up to 75% depending on role)