Zilch is an over-the-top (OTT) BNPL product that allows its customers to shop wherever Mastercard is accepted and spread their payment over 6 weeks for zero interest and zero fees whenever they chose to buy from one of Zilch's 5,000+ retail affiliate partners!
We're looking for:
- Someone with bags of energy, is happy, passionate and loves coding.
- An engineer who is wholehearted about writing awesome code that they can be proud of
- An enthusiast who lives and breathes software, and obsesses about quality.
- Analysing software for new features, designs and releases as well as exploratory testing to ensure the company’s platform maintains high standards as it grows.
- Being responsible for app and software programs testing and advising on testing improvements.
- Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers.
- Building integrations and APIs that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant.
- Continually improving software code, systems, practices, and knowledge.
- Working with databases and data to ensure the Company store and process information securely and effectively.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new, custom user interfaces for efficiency, development and performance.
- Liaising with users to prioritise inbound bug reports and reproduce reported issues.
- Working closely with the team in relation to identifying effective testing strategies and providing continuous support to junior staff.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree
- 2+ years’ experience in Java Software Development • 2+ years’ using Spring Boot
- 2+ years’ using SQP type databases such as Redis or Memcached • 2+ years’ integrating with external services
- Technically minded with an ability to grasp technical concepts quickly. • Highly detail-oriented and committed to quality.
- A positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing.
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud providers
- Exposure to NoSQL type databases (e.g., Mongodb). • Exposure to React or Angular.
- Exposure to TypeScript.
- DevOps mindset
- Experience working on B2C product
- Competitive salary.
- Stock Options on employment contract (share options).
- Pension plan and life cover.
- Private health and insurance
- Lots of room for career development, enhancement, and progression
- Occasional game nights and lots of social/team events
- Fully stocked kitchen with a selection of beverages and snacks
- Branded merchandise