Zilch is an over-the-top (OTT) BNPL product that allows its customers to shop wherever Mastercard is accepted and spread their payment over 6 weeks for zero interest and zero fees whenever they chose to buy from one of Zilch's 5,000+ retail affiliate partners!
We are the first FCA regulated Buy Now Pay Later in the country. We have exciting and ambitious growth plans happening over the next 12 – 18 months and we want YOU to be an integral part of our growth journey as we hit exponential growth. We are a people-first culture and is continuously investing in our employees as well as their long-term career development.
We are looking for:
- Someone with bags of energy, is happy, passionate and loves coding.
- An engineer who is wholehearted about writing awesome code that they can be proud of
- An enthusiast who lives and breathes software, and obsesses about quality.
- Working in an agile environment on user stories that deliver significant impact for our customers
- Building mobile components that are rock-solid, secure, well-tested, and highly performant
- Continually improving our code, our systems, our practices, and our knowledge
- Working with our APIs and back end components to ensure we store and process information securely and effectively
- Assist in ad-hoc development and technology related duties
- 1-3 years using reactjs
- 1-3 years using react native
- 1-3 years developing iOS and Android react native apps
- exposure to other mobile development systems & languages
- exposure to typescript
- exposure to scss/sass/less
- build systems such as gulp
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options on employment contract (share options).
- Pension plan and life cover
- Private health and insurance
- Lots of room for career development, enhancement, and progression
- Occasional game nights and lots of social/team events
- Fully stocked kitchen with a selection of beverages and snacks
- Branded merchandise
Zilch is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.