Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Senior Test Automation Engineer.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer needs strong understanding and exposure to Automation Framework, test management tools supported by Test automation team. S/he understands system integration, regression, end-to-end testing, as well as administration and implementation, planning of test tools. S/he needs to understand SDLC standards and best automation practices.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer works as liaison with the internal business/systems areas and Testing center of excellence to help ensure the current SDLC and Test automation standards are deployed and achieved, and industry standards are followed within the envisioned solution. S/he provides analysis and develops solutions to business problems, Automation Framework and applies specialized knowledge & professional experience in a particular product or System to achieve best results.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer needs to coach and guide more junior staff on regular basis and also share knowledge. S/he needs to be proactive with looking for new solutions and advancing automation framework to support new technologies and platform.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (computer science or related)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong Application tier and topology knowledge required
- Deep understanding of quality assurance
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (agile and waterfall)
- SQL knowledge and database understanding
- Proficient object oriented programming (Java required)
- Scripting knowledge in Java and Rest Api’s required
Good knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks:
- Build tools (ant, Maven, Gradle)
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
- Defect management( Quality Center, Jira)
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Web UI testing tools (Selenium Webdriver using Java)
- API testing tools (rest-assured, Soap UI)
- Technical Architecture exposure is a plus
- Collaboration desire with all business functions is required
Nice to have:
- Exposure to institutional Financial market
- Java certification is a plus
- Tests tools certification is a plus
- QA certification is a plus
- Problem solving
- Document and resolve complex problems
- Suggest corrective actions and contribute to process improvements
- Drive for improvement
- Team improvement
- Strong interpersonal, written, superior initiative and communication skills
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Contracts for an indefinite period of time with no probation period
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer at BBH, we want you to leverage your skills, knowledge and creative problem solving abilities to help us achieve great things. We are seeking candidates who can:
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts as part of a Test Automation framework.
- Maintain proper framework and project documentation
- Plan and estimate test automation of new functionalities delivered by the development team as part of a release cycle.
- Participate in functional and regression testing and report defects as required in JIRA.
- Work together with the development team to analyze, understand and develop the most efficient test automation approach.
- Maintain and develop the automation infrastructure - Jenkins/VM's/OpenShift
- Maintain high standards and enforce industry-standard solutions in the development of the automation
- Mentor and lead junior automation resource(s)