We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
- The ABA will need to understand and translate functionality requirements for infrastructure platforms that span multiple products across IG.
- Partner with product managers and other business analysts to prioritize feature backlog for platform development.
- Work with stakeholder and technical teams to ensure a manageable scope that can be delivered on-time, on-budget, on-quality.
- Facilitate collaboration between business and technical stakeholders to capture the best possible solution
- Write and prepare user stories and update stakeholders on the progress of these
- Candidates with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Have knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Prior experience in gathering, defining, and documenting functional requirements
- Experience of working with Jira (or similar work organization tool)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of application development process and technologies
How you’ll progress:
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
- You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to help move across the business and contribute towards building a leading global brand
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- Birthday off
- Two volunteering days leave per year